Being a registered shareholder
The shareholders of Pluxee shares in registered form (nominatif administré or nominatif pur) are entitled to:
- automatic invitation to Annual General Meetings and personalized information on all financial transactions (capital increases, bond issues, etc.)
- an exemption from administration costs (for pure registered shares only)
Pluxee share code
Pluxee ISIN code is NL0015001W49.
How to transfer Sodexo shares in pure registered form in the French Register
- To transform your Pluxee shares into pure registered form in the Pluxee French Register, simply send a written request to your financial intermediary. In order to facilitate this procedure, you may download the form.
- Your financial intermediary will then take the appropriate steps with Société Générale. Once Société Générale receives and acknowledges your application, the shareholding unit will send you a registration note and will become your sole point of contact in respect of the shares involved.
How to obtain Special Voting Shares
- A Pluxee shareholder, who holds its Pluxee Ordinary Shares in pure registered form in the book entry system of Euroclear Paris, may at any time elect to participate in Pluxee's loyalty voting structure by requesting that Pluxee registers all or some of its Pluxee Ordinary Shares in Pluxee's loyalty share register maintained in the Netherlands by TMF Administrative Services B.V.
- We draw the attention of shareholders to the fact that the registration of Pluxee Ordinary Shares in the Loyalty Share Register prevents such shares from trading on Euronext France.
- If a number of Pluxee Ordinary Shares have been registered in the Loyalty Share Register for an uninterrupted period of four years in the name of the same Pluxee Shareholder, such shareholder becomes eligible to receive one special voting shares in the share capital of Pluxee for each such Pluxee Ordinary Share.
- Each Pluxee Special Voting Shares will entitle the holder thereof to one additional vote in Pluxee's general meeting. The Pluxee Special Voting Shares will not be admitted to listing, are transferable only in very limited circumstances, and will have minimal economic entitlements.
- A holder of a Sodexo Share in registered form (nominatif administré or nominatif pur) may request that the first day of the period for which such Sodexo Share was uninterruptedly held up to February 2, 2024 by such Sodexo shareholder is considered the date of registration of one of such Sodexo shareholder's Pluxee Ordinary Shares in the Loyalty Share Register (the “Grandfathering Procedure”).
In order to be eligible for applying for Pluxee Special Voting Shares under the Grandfathering Procedure, a Sodexo shareholder is required to (i) hold fully paid-up Sodexo Shares in registered form (nominatif administré or nominatif pur) in its own name up until February 2, 2024, and (ii) complete the entire process to register their Pluxee Ordinary Shares in the Loyalty Share Register and apply for the Grandfathering procedure before the deadline of before the deadline of March 3, 2024.
Contacts for registered shareholders
Pure registered shareholders’ accounts are managed by Société Générale, which also acts as transfer agent for all Sodexo shares.
For further information:
- Call Société Générale Nantes (France): +33 (0)2 51 85 67 89
- Visit the Société Générale website: www.sharinbox.societegenerale.com
Investor relations policy
To respond more effectively to the expectations of individual and institutional shareholders, Pluxee is continuously improving its investor relations programs by developing new information channels and organizing regular meetings with shareholders.
Pluxee's investor relation policy is based on 4 core principles
All financial press releases are issued simultaneously in real time to all our stakeholders, in both French and English.
The financial community is notified of the financial information timetable a year in advance, and updates are posted on pluxeegroup.com.
Live webcasts of the Annual General Meeting and annual earnings presentations are broadcast via live webcast and maintained on the website. Releases of interim earnings and quarterly revenue figures (first and third quarter) are accompanied by conference calls to give the financial community rapid access to the information and an opportunity to question senior management about performance. These conference calls are simultaneously broadcast over the internet as an “audio webcast” and are maintained on Pluxee's website.
A broad range of corporate information, including the by-laws, Registration Document, Annual Report, Half Year Report, press releases, the Group Presentation and share price trends, is available on this website.
Pluxee also offers the financial community a comprehensive package of dedicated, interactive communication channels. Financial press releases are issued via print media and email in France and around the world.
Need more information?
By e-mail: email@example.com
Pluxee, Investor Relations
16, rue du Passeur de Boulogne,